Totalul afișărilor de pagină

sâmbătă, 27 februarie 2010

8 Ways to Recognize Archangel Michael


Michael is Earth’s representative of the all-encompassing strength of the Divine. Michael lends you support, courage, and confidence. He’ll boost your resolve to make healthy changes, as well as guide you to new opportunities and help you heal from past experiences.


If you reach out to Archangel Michael, how do you know that your communication is coming from God and the angels? The style of true Divine guidance is very different from that of the ego or imagination. There are definite signs that reveal whether you are communicating with Archangel Michael.
In this gallery, explore eight ways to know for certain Archangel Michael is guiding you.












PRAYER
Saint Michael the Archangel, Powerful Spirit of Truth
Take my hand and lead me to Divine Truth.
Protect me from all the evil in the world.
Guard me and compensate for all my weaknesses.
Change, bless, and restore the consequences of all my mistakes.
Carry me on the wings of your love and might to the Throne of God and pray to Him with me forever.

Amen.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu